KNOXVILLE – The board of directors and officers of the University of Tennessee Foundation will meet Friday, June 3 in Knoxville.
The meeting will begin at 9:30 a.m. EDT in the Tennessee Ballroom of the Holiday Inn World’s Fair Park, 528 Henley Street.
Informational agenda items include:
- University president’s report
- Foundation president’s report
- Audit Committee report and 2015 risk assessment
- Development Committee quarterly report
- Directorship Committee annual ethics and responsibility statement and board, director and meeting evaluations
- Finance Committee financial statement and investment report
- Real Estate Committee review of real estate transactions
- Affiliation and services agreement among University of Chattanooga Foundation and UT on behalf of UTC and UTFI
- Recognition of retiring director William L. Blankenship
Action agenda items include:
- Election of directors and officers
- Revised affiliation and service agreement between UT and UTFI
- FY2017 preliminary budget
- Nov. 6, 2016 minutes
- FY2017 non-director officer compensation
- Future board meeting dates
- Resolution to obtain loan from Oak Ridge National Lab Federal Credit Union for procurement of real estate
The Foundation’s mission is to enrich the lives of students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends of the University through alumni engagement, financial stewardship and private gift support. A nonprofit corporation, the Foundation helps meet the needs of the University by augmenting state and institutional funds.
For more information about the UT Foundation, visit www.utfi.org.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individual listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EDT, Tuesday, May 31.
The UT Foundation distributes this notice to all faculty and staff as part of its compliance with the adequate public notice requirement of state open meetings law.
600 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996