KNOXVILLE—The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees will meet June 22-23 on the UT Institute of Agriculture campus in Knoxville.
The meeting of the full board will begin at 1 p.m. (EDT) on June 23 in Hollingsworth Auditorium and will be webcast live and archived for later viewing. A link to the webcast will be available at tennessee.edu.
Agenda items include:
- President’s report
- FY 2017 operating budget, student tuition and fees and compensation guidelines
- Performance incentive payment plan for university officers for FY 2016-17
- Vice Chair’s report on the president’s annual performance review
- Amended and restated bylaws
- Standing rule governing requests to address the board
- UT Chattanooga’s differential tuition plans for doctoral programs in occupational and physical therapy
- “Soar in Four”: A new undergraduate tuition model for UT Martin
- New system rule on student housing and repeal of campus student housing rules
- UT Knoxville strategic plan refresh
- Tenure recommendations
Various board committees will meet both days. All meetings will be held in the Hollingsworth Auditorium. Meetings are scheduled as follows:
Wednesday, June 22
9:30 a.m. — Trusteeship Committee
12:30 p.m. – Executive and Compensation Committee
2 p.m. – Finance and Administration Committee
3:30 p.m. – Research, Outreach, and Economic Development Committee
Thursday, June 23
8:30 a.m. – Academic Affairs and Student Success Committee
10:15 a.m. – Advancement and Public Affairs Committee
1 p.m. – Full Board
The full agenda and materials for all meetings will be posted at trustees.tennessee.edu.
At 11 a.m. on June 22, the Board will have a non-public session with legal counsel to receive information about the pending lawsuit styled Jane Doe, I et. al v. The University of Tennessee. No action, or deliberation toward any action, by the Board concerning the lawsuit will occur in the non-public session or in the meetings scheduled for June 22-23.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EDT, Tuesday, June 21.
The University of Tennessee System distributes this notice to all faculty and staff as part of its compliance with the adequate public notice requirement of state open meetings law.
823 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996
P-265 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996