KNOXVILLE – The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees Audit and Compliance, Executive and Compensation, and Trusteeship Committees will meet Tuesday, Aug. 30, in Nashville.
The Audit and Compliance Committee meeting will begin at 10:30 a.m. C.D.T., followed by Executive and Compensation at 12:30 p.m. and Trusteeship at 1:30 p.m. in the offices of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, 1600 Division Street, Suite 700.
Agenda items for Audit and Compliance include:
- Institutional compliance overview
- University succession planning
- 2016 audit plan update
- Audit and compliance staffing
- External audit reports
- Travel exception report
- Discretionary spending report
- Information technology updates (non-public executive session)
- Investigation update (non-public executive session)
Agenda items for Executive and Compensation Committee include:
- President’s report
- Proposed performance goals under the FY 2016-17 Performance Incentive Payment Plan for University Officers
- President’s recommendation concerning UT Knoxville Chancellor Jimmy Cheek’s transition to full-time faculty status
- Review of tentative schedule and agenda for the fall meeting
- Revised committee charter
Agenda items for the Trusteeship Committee include orientation and continuing education programs and revised committee charters.
The agenda and materials are available by contacting the individual below.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be receive no later than 5 p.m. E.D.T, Wednesday Aug. 24.
P-265 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996