KNOXVILLE – The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees subcommittee on efficiency and cost savings will meet Friday, Nov. 4, in Knoxville.
The meeting will begin at 11 a.m. E.D.T., in room 722 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park Drive on the UT Knoxville campus.
Agenda items include:
- Review purpose of subcommittee
- Review past efficiency efforts
- Review of campus/unit reallocations as a result of Budget Advisory Group efforts
- Review of selected university metrics
- Discussion of University’s operations
- Discussion of subcommittee on efficiency and cost savings attending Budget Advisory Group’s meetings
The agenda and materials are available by contacting the individuals below.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. E.D.T, Monday, Oct. 31.
823 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996
P-265 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996