The board of directors and officers of the University of Tennessee Foundation will meet Friday, Nov. 11 in Knoxville.
The meeting will begin at 10 a.m. EST in Salon C of the Hilton Downtown, 501 W. Church Street.
Informational agenda items include:
- University president’s report
- Foundation president’s report
- Audit Committee report
- Development Committee quarterly report
- Directorship Committee board and self-assessments aggregate results
- Finance Committee June 30, 2016 and Sept. 30, 2016 financial reports
- Real Estate Committee review of real estate transactions
- Standing committee and chair appointments
- 2017 meeting dates and locations
Action agenda items include:
- Affiliation and services agreement among UCFI, UT on behalf of UTC and UTFI
- Reserve and funding strategy
- Donor advised fund
- FY2017 final budget
- June 3, 2016 minutes
- Fall 2017 meeting date
The Foundation’s mission is to enrich the lives of students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends of the University through alumni engagement, financial stewardship and private gift support. A nonprofit corporation, the Foundation helps meet the needs of the University by augmenting state and institutional funds.
For more information about the UT Foundation, visit www.utfi.org.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individual listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EST, Tuesday, Nov. 8.
1525 University Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37921