KNOXVILLE – The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees will meet March 28-29 on the UT Chattanooga campus.
The meeting of the full board will begin at 1 p.m. EDT on March 29 in the Tennessee Room of the UTC University Center and will be webcast live and archived for later viewing. A link to the webcast will be available at tennessee.edu.
March 29, 1:00 p.m. EDT
Agenda items for the full board include:
- President’s report
- Assessments and payments under the performance-based variable compensation plan for fiscal year 2015-16
- Revision of quantitative performance goals under fiscal year 2016-17 performance incentive payment plan for university officers
- Revisions to the annual presidential performance review process
- President’s recommendation for appointment and initial compensation of the treasurer pursuant to a reorganization
- Revision of the president’s employment agreement related to the salary in his post-presidential tenured faculty appointment
- Committee recommendations on items requiring board approval
Various board committees and subcommittees will meet both days. All meetings will be held in the Tennessee Room. Meetings are scheduled as follows:
Tuesday, March 28
- 9:30 a.m. – Subcommittee on Student Conduct, Rights and Responsibilities
- 10:30 a.m. – Subcommittee on Tuition, Fees and Financial Aid
- 1 p.m. – Research, Outreach and Economic Development Committee
- 2:30 p.m. – Advancement and Public Affairs Committee
- 4:15 p.m. – Executive and Compensation Committee
Wednesday, March 29
8:15 a.m. – Academic Affairs and Student Success Committee
10:30 a.m. – Finance and Administration Committee
The full agenda and materials for all meetings may be requested from the contacts listed below and will be posted at trustees.tennessee.edu prior to March 28.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EDT Friday, March 24.
823 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996
P-265 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996