KNOXVILLE – The board of directors and officers of the University of Tennessee Foundation will meet June 16 in Knoxville.
The meeting will begin at 9:30 a.m. EDT in the West Wing of the Haslam College of Business building on the UT Knoxville campus.
Informational agenda items include:
- University president’s remarks
- University communications report
- Foundation president’s report and strategic plan draft
- Audit Committee report
- Development Committee quarterly report
- Finance Committee financial report
- Real Estate Committee review of real estate transactions
- Consent agenda (Nov. 11, 2016, minutes, fiscal year 2018 non-director officer compensation, proposed 2018 board meeting dates and revised committee charters)
- Recognition of retiring directors
Action agenda items include:
- Directorship Committee revised bylaws, election of directors and election of officers
- Fiscal year 2018 draft budget
The Foundation’s mission is to enrich the lives of students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends of the University through alumni engagement, financial stewardship and private gift support. A nonprofit corporation, the Foundation helps meet the needs of the University by augmenting state and institutional funds.
For more information about the UT Foundation, visit www.utfi.org.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individual listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EDT, Tuesday, June 13.
The UT Foundation distributes this notice to all faculty and staff as part of its compliance with the adequate public notice requirement of state open meetings law.
1525 University Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37996