Knoxville – The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees will meet June 21-22 in Knoxville.
The meeting of the full board will begin at 1 p.m. EDT on June 22 in the Hollingsworth Auditorium on the UT Institute of Agriculture campus. The meeting will be webcast live and archived for later viewing; a link to the webcast will be available at tennessee.edu.
Other items on the full board agenda include:
- President’s report
- Fiscal year 2018 operating budget, student fees and tuition, and employee compensation guidelines
- President’s annual performance review
- President’s goals under the fiscal year 2017-2018 interim performance incentive compensation plan
- Establishing peer institutions for each campus and institute
- Revision of the University aircraft policy
- Adoption of a public records policy
Three board committees are scheduled to meet prior to the meeting of the full board. All meetings will be in Hollingsworth Auditorium. Meetings are scheduled as follows:
Wednesday, June 21
- 4 p.m. – Athletics Committee
Thursday, June 22
- 8:30 a.m. – Academic Affairs and Student Success Committee
- 10:15 a.m. – Finance and Administration Committee
Agendas and materials for the meetings are available by contacting the individuals below.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EDT, Tuesday, June 19.
823 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996
P-265 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996