KNOXVILLE – Two University of Tennessee Board of Trustees committees are scheduled to meet Oct. 5.
The Executive and Compensation Committee will meet at 1 p.m. EDT/ 12 p.m. CDT with members participating by teleconference originating from the 8th floor conference room of Andy Holt Tower on the UT Knoxville campus.
The meeting of the Trusteeship Committee will begin shortly after the Executive and Compensation meeting, which is expected to end at about 2 p.m. EDT/1 p.m. CDT, with members participating by teleconference also originating from the 8th floor conference room of Andy Holt Tower.
Items on the Executive and Compensation Committee agenda include:
- Real estate acquisitions and easements
- President’s recommendation for appointment and compensation of vice president for research, outreach and economic development
- Methodology for scoring performance under fiscal year 2016-2017 incentive compensation plan
- Technical corrections to the fiscal year 2016-2017 and fiscal year 2017-2018 incentive compensation plans
- Expedited tenure recommendations
- Tentative schedule and agenda for fall meeting.
In the Trusteeship Committee meeting, members will consider bylaw amendments.
Agendas and materials for the meetings are available by contacting the individuals below.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EDT, Tuesday, Oct. 3.
823 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996
P-265 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996