KNOXVILLE – The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees will meet Nov. 2-3 in Knoxville.
The meeting of the full board will begin at 1 p.m. EDT on Nov. 3 in the Hollingsworth Auditorium on the UT Institute of Agriculture campus. The meeting will be webcast live and archived for later viewing; a link to the webcast will be available at tennessee.edu.
Three board committees are scheduled to meet prior to the meeting of the full board. All meetings will be in Hollingsworth Auditorium. All meeting times are approximate. If a meeting ends earlier or later than expected, the next meeting will begin following a short break. Meetings are scheduled as follows:
Thursday, Nov. 2
3 p.m. – Athletics Committee
Friday, Nov. 3
8:30 a.m. – Academic Affairs and Student Success Committee and University Life Committee
10:15 a.m. – Finance and Administration Committee and Subcommittee on Efficiency and Cost Savings
Items on the full board or committee agenda include:
- President’s report
- UT Knoxville Chancellor Beverly Davenport’s report
- Recommendation for appointment and compensation of the vice president for research, outreach and economic development
- Neyland Stadium South renovations project scope and Neyland Stadium master plan
- Campus presentations on facilities services outsourcing decisions
- Report of the Audit and Compliance Committee
- Naming the UT Knoxville Haslam College of Business Global Leadership Scholars Program, the UT Martin entryway garden to the sociology building, the recreation hall at the Clyde M. York 4-H Center near Crossville
- Board policy affirming principles of free speech for students and faculty
- Fiscal year 2017 annual flight operations report
- Fiscal year 2018-2019 capital outlay and capital maintenance projects
- Fiscal year 2018-19 revenue and institutionally funded projects
- Facilities master plan for Lone Oaks Farm in Hardeman County
- Board policy regulating smoking on University property
Agenda and materials for the meetings are available by contacting the individuals below.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EDT, Tuesday, Oct. 31.
823 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996
P-265 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996