KNOXVILLE – The board of directors and officers of the University of Tennessee Foundation will meet Nov. 17 in Knoxville.
The meeting will begin at 9:30 a.m. EST in the Cumberland/LeConte rooms of the Holiday Inn Downtown, 525 Henley Street, Knoxville.
Informational agenda items include:
- University President’s report
- Foundation President’s report
- Executive Committee report
- Audit Committee report
- Development Committee quarterly report
- Directorship Committee report
- Finance Committee report
- Real Estate Committee report
- Standing committee and chair appointments
- 2018 meeting dates and locations
Action agenda items include:
- Fiscal year 2018 final budget
- Proposed funding model
- Foundation strategic plan
- Consent agenda (approval of June 16, 2017 meeting minutes and fall 2018 meeting date)
The Foundation’s mission is to enrich the lives of students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends of the University through alumni engagement, financial stewardship and private gift support. A nonprofit corporation, the Foundation helps meet the needs of the University by augmenting state and institutional funds.
For more information about the UT Foundation, visit www.utfi.org.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individual listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EST, Tuesday, Nov. 14.
1525 University Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37996