KNOXVILLE – The Audit and Compliance Committee of the University of Tennessee Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet May 10.
The committee will meet in public session at 10 a.m. EDT/ 9 a.m. CDT the offices of Adams and Reese, 424 Church St., Suite 2700, in Nashville.
Items on the public session agenda are:
- NCAA agreed-upon procedures
- UT Martin minors on campus
- UT Knoxville graduate student safety and compliance council
- UT System Title IX update
- 2018 audit plan update
- Outstanding audit issues
- Institutional compliance
- External audit reports
- Travel exception report
The committee will hold a nonpublic, executive session immediately following the public session in accordance with state law. Agenda items for the nonpublic session are:
- Division of State Audit report
- UT Martin management actions
- UT Chattanooga information security report
- Review of litigation
- Performance evaluation of the chief audit and compliance officer
- Information security status reports
The agenda and materials for the meeting are available by contacting the individuals below.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, May 9.
The University of Tennessee System distributes this notice to all faculty and staff as part of its compliance with the adequate public notice requirement of state open meetings law.
823 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996
P-265 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996