KNOXVILLE – The board of directors and officers of the University of Tennessee Foundation will meet June 15 in Knoxville.
The meeting will begin at 9:30 a.m. EDT at the Hilton Downtown, 501 W. Church Avenue, Knoxville.
Informational agenda items include:
- University President’s report
- Foundation President’s report
- “Everywhere you look, UT” marketing campaign update
- Audit Committee report
- Development Committee quarterly report
- Finance Committee report
- Real Estate Committee report
- Recognition of retiring board members Kimbrough Dunlap and Sharon Pryse
Action agenda items include:
- Election of directors and officers
- FY19 draft budget
- Non-endowed gift transfer authorization
- Consent agenda (approval of Nov. 17, 2017 meeting minutes, FY19 non-director officer election and compensation and proposed 2019 meeting dates)
The Foundation’s mission is to enrich the lives of students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends of the University through alumni engagement, financial stewardship and private gift support. A nonprofit corporation, the Foundation helps meet the needs of the University by augmenting state and institutional funds.
For more information about the UT Foundation, visit www.utfi.org.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individual listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EDT, Tuesday, June 12.
1525 University Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37996