KNOXVILLE – The board of directors and officers of the University of Tennessee Foundation will meet Nov. 16 in Knoxville.
The meeting will begin at 10a.m. EST at the Holiday Inn Downtown, 525 West Henley Street, Knoxville.
Informational agenda items include:
- University president’s report
- Foundation president’s report
- Metrics task force remarks
- Executive Committee report
- Development Committee quarterly report
- Audit Committee report
- Finance Committee report
- Real Estate Committee report
- Standing Committee and Chair Appointments
- 2019 meeting dates and locations
Action agenda items include:
- Fiscal year 2019 final budget
- Board structure recommendation and corresponding bylaws
- Board job description
The Foundation’s mission is to enrich the lives of students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends of the University through alumni engagement, financial stewardship and private gift support. A nonprofit corporation, the Foundation helps meet the needs of the University by augmenting state and institutional funds.
For more information about the UT Foundation, visit www.utfi.org.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individual listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EST, Tuesday, Nov. 13.
ContactsJackie Wise Parreco
1525 University Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37996