KNOXVILLE – The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees Executive Committee will meet on Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2019. The meeting will be held in the West Wing of the Haslam College of Business, located at 1000 Volunteer Boulevard in Knoxville. The meeting will begin at approximately 10 a.m. EST/9 a.m. CST. Members of the committee unable to be present in Knoxville will be allowed to participate by video or telephone.
Items on the agenda are:
- Updates from the President
- Executive Committee charter
- Action on the process for appointment of a non-voting student trustee
- Action on the process for appointment of a faculty member to the Education, Research and Service Committee
- Chair’s recommendation of a standing committee appointment for new trustee Alan Wilson
- Chair’s recommendation to fill vacancy on the Special Committee on University of Tennessee Athletics Programs
- Discussion of tentative agenda for the 2019 winter meeting
- Action on Executive Committee meeting dates for 2019 and 2020
- Discussion of effectiveness and efficiency
The agenda and materials are available by contacting the individual below.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EST/4 p.m. CST on Feb. 4.
P265 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996