KNOXVILLE – The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees Executive Committee will meet on Wednesday, May 1.
The meeting will be held in the West Wing of the Haslam College of Business, located at 1000 Volunteer Boulevard in Knoxville. The meeting will begin at 10:30 a.m. EDT/9:30 a.m. CDT. Members of the committee unable to be present in Knoxville will participate by video or telephone.
Items on the agenda are:
- Updates from the President
- Appointment of a non-voting student trustee
- Appointment of a faculty member to the Education, Research and Service Committee
- Planning for the 2019 annual meeting of the board (including updates on enrollment, graduation, research and affordability)
- Setting Executive Committee meeting dates for 2019 and 2020
The agenda and materials are available by contacting the individuals below.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EDT/4 p.m. CDT on April 30.
P-267 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996
P-265 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996