KNOXVILLE – The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees Executive Committee will meet on Wednesday, Oct. 2.
The meeting will be held at the Joint Institute for Advanced Materials Executive Conference Room, located in the UT Research Park at Cherokee Farm at 2641 Osprey Vista Way, Knoxville. The meeting will begin at 10 a.m. EDT/9 a.m. CDT. Members of the committee unable to be present in Knoxville will participate by video or telephone.
Items on the agenda are:
- Updates from the president
- Title, compensation and other terms of employment of a university officer resigning to accept an appointment with UT Knoxville
- Proposed bylaw amendments
- 2019 Report of Federal Funding
- Renaming of the Herbert Family Writing Center
- Planning for the 2019 fall meeting, including updates on enrollment, graduation, research and affordability
- Discussion of trusteeship and the Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges National Conference
The agenda and materials are available by contacting the individuals below.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EDT/4 p.m. CDT on Sept. 30.
P-267 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996
P-265 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996