KNOXVILLE – The board of directors and officers of the University of Tennessee Foundation will meet virtually on June 12. Following continued guidance by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding COVID-19 and in compliance with the Tennessee Pledge and local guidelines, the meeting will be held virtually with all board members participating electronically or by telephone. Interested individuals are encouraged to watch the meeting online. The meeting will begin at 10:30 a.m. EDT. and is available to view online.
Informational agenda items include:
- University president remarks
- Foundation president’s report
- Executive Committee report
- Finance Committee report
- Directorship Committee report
- Real Estate Committee report
Action agenda items include:
- Approval of Oct. 25, 2019 minutes
- Fiscal Year 2021 non-director officer election and compensation
- Assistant treasurer appointment
- Re-election of board directors
- Fiscal Year 2021 draft budget
- Election of board officers
The Foundation’s mission is to enrich the lives of students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends of the University through alumni engagement, financial stewardship and private gift support. A nonprofit corporation, the Foundation helps meet the needs of the University by augmenting state and institutional funds. For more information about the UT Foundation, visit www.utfi.org.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individual listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made by email or by telephone and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EDT, Tuesday, June 9.
UT Foundation distributes this notice as part of its compliance with the adequate public notice requirement of state open meetings law.
1525 University Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37996