The board of directors and officers of the University of Tennessee Foundation will meet June 11 in Middleton, Tennessee.
The meeting will begin at 9:30 a.m. CDT at Lone Oaks Farm, 10000 Lake Hardeman Road, Middleton, Tennessee.
Informational agenda items include:
- University president’s report
- Foundation president’s report
- Executive Committee report
- Audit and Finance Committee report
- Directorship Committee report
- Real Estate Committee report
Action agenda items include:
- Fiscal Year 2022 draft budget
- Election and term extension of board directors
- Treasurer and CFO compensation change
- Recommended policy changes:
- Disposition of real property
- Reserve funds
- Gift annuity program parameters
The Foundation’s mission is to enrich the lives of students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends of the University through alumni engagement, financial stewardship and private gift support. A nonprofit corporation, the Foundation helps meet the needs of the University by augmenting state and institutional funds.
For more information about the UT Foundation, visit www.utfi.org.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individual listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EDT, Tuesday, June 8.
1525 University Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37996