KNOXVILLE — The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees will meet Feb. 25-26 in Memphis.
The full board’s meeting will begin at 12:45 p.m. CST, Thursday, Feb. 26, in O.D. Larry Dining Hall in the Student Alumni Center at the UT Health Science Center, 800 Madison Ave.
The Board of Trustees meeting will be webcast live and archived for later viewing. For a link to the webcast, go to http://www.tennessee.edu/.
Agenda items include:
- Election of the vice president for development and alumni affairs
- President’s report and future business model
- Amendment of rule on the use of University property
- Amendment of rule on residency classification
- Report of the Audit Committee
- Acquisition of 20 Dudley St., Memphis
- Acquisition of 45 S. Dudley, St., Memphis
- Acquisition of 1302 White Ave., Knoxville
- FY15 revised operating budget
- 2015 UTC voluntary retirement incentive program
- Revised policy on approval of student fees
- UTHSC regional tuition rate program for certain degree programs in nursing and health professions
- Treasurer’s report on endowment investment performance
- Treasurer’s financial report, 2014
- Update on searches for vice chancellors of research at UTHSC and UTC
- Honorary degree, doctor of humane letters, UT Knoxville
- Honorary degree, master of fine arts in acting, UT Knoxville
- Grant of tenure to two UT Knoxville faculty members under expedited procedures
- Revised UT Martin faculty handbook
- Proposal for a program of study leading to the degree of master of science in strategic communication at UT Martin
- Revision of math unit requirements for undergraduate admission to UT Martin
- Revised affiliation and services agreement with UT Foundation, Inc.
- Designation of the University of Tennessee/West Institute for Cancer Research as a foundation authorized to receive and hold gifts for support of cancer research and education at UTHSC
Various board committees will meet both days. All times Central. All meetings will be held in O.D. Larry Dining Hall. Here is a schedule of their meetings:
Wednesday, Feb. 25
- 10 a.m. – Health Affairs Committee
- 1:15 p.m. – Finance and Administration Committee
- 3:15 p.m. – Research, Outreach, and Economic Development Committee
Thursday, Feb. 26
- 8:30 a.m. – Academic Affairs and Student Success Committee
- 10:15 a.m. – Advancement and Public Affairs Committee
- 12:45 p.m. – Full Board
The meeting’s full agenda and materials will be posted at http://bot.tennessee.edu/.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend these meetings may contact one of the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by e-mail, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EST, Friday, Feb. 20.
ContactsGina Stafford, Assistant Vice President and Director of Communications
823 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996
Ellie Amador, Assistant Director