The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees Executive and Compensation Committee will meet Tuesday, April 7, in Nashville.
The meeting will begin at 1 p.m. CDT in the offices of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, 1600 Division Street, Suite 700. One or more committee members may participate in the meeting by conference call.
Agenda items include:
- Opening remarks by the committee chair
- Election of vice chair pro tempore
- President’s report
- Grant of tenure to a UT Knoxville faculty member under expedited procedures
- Naming of the boathouse at UT Knoxville
- 2016 Board of Trustees meeting dates
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EDT, Thursday, April 2.Tags: Executive and Compensation Committee, UT Board of Trustees