The board of directors and officers of the University of Tennessee Foundation will meet Friday, Nov. 6 in Knoxville.
The meeting will begin at 10 a.m. EDT in the Hiwassee Room of the Hilton Downtown, 501 W. Church Street.
Informational agenda items include:
- University president’s report
- Foundation president’s report
- Board awards program
- Standing committee and chair appointments
- Development Committee quarterly report
- Directorship Committee annual ethics and responsibility statement and nominations process
- Finance Committee review of financial summary and FY2015 summary and final budget
- Real Estate Committee transactions
- UT communications 101 presentation
Action agenda items include:
- Approval of June 12, 2015 minutes
- Administrative signature authority
- UT Foundation executive vice president and chief operating officer position
The Foundation’s mission is to enrich the lives of students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends of the University through alumni engagement, financial stewardship and private gift support. A nonprofit corporation, the Foundation helps meet the needs of the University by augmenting state and institutional funds.
For more information about the UT Foundation, visit www.utfi.org.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individual listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EST, Tuesday, Nov. 3.
The UT Foundation distributes this notice to all faculty and staff as part of its compliance with the adequate public notice requirement of state open meetings law.