KNOXVILLE—The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees Audit and Compliance and Health Affairs Committees will meet Monday, Dec. 7, in Nashville.
The Audit and Compliance Committee meeting will begin at 10:30 a.m. CST, followed by Health Affairs at 1 p.m. in the offices of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, 1600 Division Street, Suite 700. Committee members will be permitted to participate in the meetings by telephone.
Agenda items for the Audit and Compliance Committee include:
- Internal audit and committee charters
- University’s financial risk assessment
- Information security updates
- Information security follow-up
- Institutional compliance
- External quality assurance review
- 2015 audit plan
- 2016 audit plan and compliance work plan
- Staff continuing professional education
- Travel exception report
- 2015 discretionary expenditure report
- Committee review of litigation (non-public executive session)
Agenda items for the Health Affairs Committee include:
- Overview of practice groups and plans for future expansion
- Update on Good Manufacturing Practice facility for drug development and production
- Financial report on UT Medical Group Inc.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EST, Wednesday, Dec. 2.
823 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996
P-265 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996