KNOXVILLE – Two committees of the University of Tennessee Board of Trustees are scheduled to meet Dec. 18.
The Executive and Compensation Committee will meet at 2 p.m. EST/ 1 p.m. CST. The Research, Outreach and Economic Development Committee will meet at 3:15 p.m. EST/2:15 p.m. CST. Meeting times are approximate. If the first meeting ends earlier or later than expected, the next meeting will begin following a short break. Members will participate by teleconference or videoconference originating from the 8th floor conference room of Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park Drive, on the UT Knoxville campus.
Items on the Executive and Compensation Committee agenda are:
- Update from President Joe DiPietro
- Proposed revisions to policies governing academic freedom, responsibility and tenure
- Proposed policy on setting faculty salaries upon conclusion of administrative appointments
Items on the Research, Outreach and Economic Development agenda are:
- Update on the Cherokee Farm Innovation Campus
- Research, outreach and economic development highlights and 2018 preview
- UT Health Science Center CTN2 (Clinical Trials Network of Tennessee) initiative
Agendas and materials for the meetings are available by contacting the individuals below.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EST, Wednesday, Dec. 14.
823 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996
P-265 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996