KNOXVILLE – Two committees of the University of Tennessee Board of Trustees are scheduled to meet Feb. 22.
The Health Affairs Committee meeting will begin at 10 a.m. EST/ 9 a.m. CST. The Executive and Compensation Committee meeting will begin at 11 a.m. EST/10 a.m. CST. Meeting times are approximate. If the Health Affairs meeting ends earlier or later than expected, the Executive and Compensation meeting will begin following a short break. Members will participate by teleconference or videoconference originating from the 8th floor conference room of Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park Drive, on the UT Knoxville campus.
Items on the Health Affairs agenda are:
- Designation of Memphis Pathology Group as a faculty practice plan
- West Cancer Center: proposed integration and alignment of oncology services
- Update on Jackson Family Medicine merger
- Update on Erlanger faculty practice plan
Items on the Executive and Compensation agenda are:
- Updates from President Joe DiPietro
- Real property disposals
- Proposed revisions to the policy on setting faculty salaries upon conclusion of administrative appointments
- Tentative schedule and agenda for the spring meeting
- Setting the next meeting date
Agendas and materials for the meetings are available by contacting the individuals below.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EST, Wednesday, Feb. 21.
823 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996
P-265 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996