KNOXVILLE – The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees will meet June 21-22 in Knoxville.
The annual meeting of the full board will begin at 1 p.m. EDT on June 22 in the Hollingsworth Auditorium on the UT Institute of Agriculture campus. The meeting will be webcast live and archived for later viewing; a link to the webcast will be available at tennessee.edu.
Friday, June 22, 1 p.m. EDT / 12 p.m. CDT
Hollingsworth Auditorium, UT Institute of Agriculture, Knoxville
Three board committees are scheduled to meet prior to the meeting of the full board. All meetings will be in in the Hollingsworth Auditorium on the UT Institute of Agriculture campus. All meeting times are approximate. If a meeting ends earlier or later than expected, the next meeting will begin following a short break. Meetings are scheduled as follows:
Thursday, June 21
3 p.m. – Executive and Compensation Committee
Friday, June 22
8:30 a.m. – Joint meeting of Academic Affairs and Student Success Committee and Subcommittee on Student Conduct, Rights and Responsibilities
10:15 a.m. – Finance and Administration Committee
Agenda items include:
- President’s report
- Title IX Report
- Resolution honoring David Millhorn
- Recognition of James and Judith Herbert for a transformational gift to the UT Institute of Agriculture
- Program naming in Tickle College of Engineering
- Fiscal year 2018 operating budget, student fees and tuition, and compensation procedures for additional salary increases
- Vice chair’s report on the president’s annual performance review
- Incentive compensation plan payments to UT President Joe DiPietro, UTHSC Chancellor Steve Schwab and UT Chattanooga Chancellor Steve Angle
- Report on the salary study by Sibson Consulting
- Revisions to Campus Student Conduct Codes to Comply with Public Chapter 980
- Tenure recommendations requiring Board approval
- New UT Chattanooga program of a Bachelor of Applied Science degree in mechatronics
- Revised campus tenure review procedures to comply with new requirements of Board tenure policy
- Revised appendices to Board tenure policy
- UTHSC strategic plan
- UT Martin strategic plan
- Fiscal year 2019-2020 capital outlay projects
- Fiscal year 2019-2020 capital maintenance projects
- Fiscal year 2019-2020 revenue/institutionally funded projects
Meeting agendas and materials are available by contacting the individual below.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EDT, Tuesday, June 19.
The University of Tennessee System distributes this notice to all faculty and staff as part of its compliance with the adequate public notice requirement of state open meetings law.
P-265 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996