KNOXVILLE – The newly constituted University of Tennessee Board of Trustees will hold an organizational meeting on Aug. 1 in Nashville.
The meeting will begin at 1:30 p.m. CDT/2:30 p.m. EDT in the Nashville Public Library. The meeting will be webcast live and archived for later viewing; a link to the webcast will be available at tennessee.edu.
1:30 p.m. CDT/2:30 p.m. EDT
Nashville Public Library
Agenda items include:
- Administration of the trustee oath of office
- Adoption of the bylaws of the board of trustees
- Election of the chair of the board
- Appointment of standing committees and committee chairs
- Authorization for the Executive Committee to appoint a student trustee
- Authorization for the Executive Committee to appoint a faculty member to the committee with responsibility for academic affairs and student success
- Setting future dates for regular meetings of the board
Requests to address the board at this meeting may be submitted using the online form or the pdf at the following link: https://trustees.tennessee.edu/requests-to-address-the-board/. Requests will be accepted until 5 p.m. EDT on Monday, July 30.
Meeting agendas and materials are available by contacting the individual below.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EDT, Monday, July 30.
P-265 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996