A search is now underway for UT’s next vice president of development and alumni affairs and the president/CEO of the University of Tennessee Foundation. Because UTFI is a unique entity that requires a deep understanding of UT alumni and development programs, an internal search will be conducted to fill this position. Tim Cross, chancellor for the UT Institute of Agriculture, will chair the search.
This is a dual role position that is responsible for all alumni, development and advancement service operations at the University of Tennessee. It serves as both the university system’s chief alumni officer and development officer responsible for planning, implementing and overseeing all system-wide campaigns. Additionally, this position serves in the lead role of coordinating and developing systems and programs to secure both broad-based alumni support as well as private philanthropic support for the University of Tennessee System and its stakeholders.
Members of the search committee are:
- Tim Cross, Search Committee Chair – Chancellor, UT Institute of Agriculture
- Michael Carter – Assistant Vice President of Advancement Services
- Mike Littlejohn – Chair, Foundation Board
- Betsy Brasher Melby – Foundation Board Member
- James Obear – Associate Vice Chancellor
- Chandra Tuggle – Assistant Vice Chancellor for Alumni Affairs, UT Health Science Center
- Andy Wilson – Vice Chancellor for Development and Alumni Affairs, UT Martin
A full job description and application information is available on the search website. To express interest or to nominate an individual, please contact Ashlie Czyz, director of human resources programs and executive recruiter, at email@example.com.Tags: Executive Searches, Featured, UT Alumni Association, UT Foundation