KNOXVILLE – The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees will hold its fall meetings on Oct. 13 in the Pilot Company Ballroom, located on the University of Tennessee, Knoxville campus (1502 Cumberland Avenue, Knoxville).
Meetings are scheduled as follows:
- Friday, Oct. 13
- 9 a.m. EDT – Finance and Administration Committee
- 10:15 a.m. EDT – Audit and Compliance Committee (public session)
- 11 a.m. EDT – Audit and Compliance Committee (non-public, executive session)
- 1 p.m. EDT – Education, Research and Service Committee
- 3 p.m. EDT – Fall meeting of the Board of Trustees
All meeting times are approximate. If a meeting ends earlier or later than expected, the next meeting may begin following a short break. All public meetings will be webcast live and archived for later viewing; a link to the webcast will be available at tennessee.edu.
Agenda items include, but are not limited to:
- President’s report
- Proposed appointment of Dr. Keith Carver as the permanent Senior Vice Chancellor/Senior Vice President for the UT Institute of Agriculture
- Fiscal Year 2024-25 Operating Budget Appropriations Request for Specialized Units
- Proposed public-private partnership for student housing at UT Knoxville
- Updates on student enrollment, student success, research, institutional compliance, and the UT System workforce
The full agenda for each meeting is available at trustees.tennessee.edu or by contacting the individuals listed below. All meeting materials will be posted in advance of the meetings and available at trustees.tennessee.edu.
Requests to address the board concerning items on the meeting agenda or other issues germane to the responsibilities of the board may be submitted using the registration form available at trustees.tennessee.edu/requests-to-address-the-board/. Requests will be accepted until 5 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, Oct. 10. The board’s Standing Rule Governing Requests to Address the Board (also available at the above link) describes the procedures, terms and conditions that govern requests to address the board. The Board of Trustees will notify registrants whether they will be scheduled to speak at the meeting and, if so, the specific time and place of their presentations.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend this meeting may contact the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by email, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EDT, Thursday, Oct. 12.
The University of Tennessee System distributes this notice to all faculty and staff as part of its compliance with the adequate public notice requirement of the state open meetings law.
505 Summer Place, UT Tower #1236, Knoxville, TN 37902
505 Summer Place, UT Tower #1241A, Knoxville, TN 37902